On this webpage we present all actions undertaken by dr Anna Dudek whose work is financed by European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 655394.
- Habilitation (Habilitation à diriger des recherches), Université Rennes 2.
Title: Resampling methods for periodic and almost periodic processes (Méthodes de rééchantillonnage pour des processus périodiques et presque périodiques).
Referees: Patrice Bertail, Marianne Clausel, Antonio Napolitano.
Other jury members: Dominique Dehay, François Guillet, Céline Lévy-Leduc and François Roueff (president).
- Université Rennes 1, Presentation of MC grant, its objectives and planned research activities were discussed. 2 X 2015 presentation during the meeting of statisticians belonging to laboratory.
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale, Brest, France (12 XI 2015) “Block bootstrap for characteristics of PC time series”
- Université Lille 3, Lille, France (19 XI 2015) “Block bootstrap for characteristics of PC time series”
- University of Potsdam, Potsdam, Germany (21 I 2016) "Block bootstrap methods in analysis of periodically correlated processes"
- Université du Mans, Le Mains, France (2 II 2016) "Block bootstrap methods in analysis of periodically correlated processes"
- LASPI IUT de Roanne, Roanne, France (8 II 2016) "Block bootstrap methods for cyclostationary processes"
- Université Joseph Fourier - Grenoble 1, Grenoble, France (11 II 2016) "Block bootstrap methods in analysis of periodically correlated processes"
- LASPI IUT de Roanne, Roanne, France (6 IV 2017) "Estimation of the spatial Loève-spectrum and spatial dual-frequency coherence"
- Journées de Statistique de Rennes, Rennes, France, 22-23 X 2015, http://jstar2015.sciencesconf.org/
- No women - no science, VIII Conference on Women in Science, Kraków, Poland, 5 IV 2016, talk entitled "Stypendium Marii Skłodowskiej - Curie H2020 szansą na rozwój kariery naukowej", http://www.transfer.edu.pl/pl/szkolenie,no-woman-no-science-viii-konferencja-z-cyklu-kobiety-w-nauce,172.html
- Statistical methods for dynamical stochastic models - workshop DYNSTOCH 2016, Rennes, France, 8-10 VI 2016, poster "Bootstrap for the second-order analysis of almost periodically Poisson-sampled processes", http://www.lebesgue.fr/content/sem2016-DYNSTOCH2016
- 3rd conference of the International Society for Non-Parametric Statistics (ISNPS) , Avignon, France, 11-16 VI 2016, invited talk "Generalized Seasonal Tapered Block Bootstrap",
organizer of the invited session "Bootstrap methods with applications to time series and hypothesis testing",
- Tenth workshop on Nonstationary Systems & and Their Applications, Gródek nad Dunajcem, Poland, 5-9 II 2017, talk entitled "Bootstrap for almost cyclostationary process with jitter effect", https://statystykapk.wordpress.com/grodek/
- Seizièmes Journées Louis Antoine, Rennes, France, 30-31 III 2017, http://journees-louis-antoine.univ-rennes1.fr/LA16.html
- European Meeting of Statisticians (EMS), Helsinki, Finland, 24-28 VII 2017, talk entitled "Bootstrap for triangular arrays with growing period", http://ems2017.helsinki.fi/
Conference presentations given by Dominique Dehay:
- 9th workshop on Nonstationary Systems & and Their Applications, Gródek nad Dunajcem, Poland, 8-11 II 2016, talk entitled "Boostrap for cyclic correlation estimation with discrete sampled almost periodic signals"
- Tenth workshop on Nonstationary Systems & and Their Applications, Gródek nad Dunajcem, Poland, 5-9 II 2017, talk entitled "Estimation of the spatial bi-spectrum and spatial dual frequency coherence", http://statystykapk.wordpress.com/grodek/
- A.E. Dudek, E. Paparoditis and D. Politis (2016). Generalized Seasonal Tapered Block Bootstrap, Statistics and Probability Letters, 115, 27-35.
- A.E. Dudek, H. Hurd and W. Wójtowicz (2016). Periodic autoregressive moving average methods based on Fourier representation of periodic coefficients, Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics, 8(3), 130-149
- A.E. Dudek (2016). First and second order analysis for periodic random arrays using block bootstrap methods, Electronic Journal of Statistics, 10(2) , 2561-2583.
- D. Dehay and A.E. Dudek (2017). Bootstrap for the second-order analysis of Poisson-sampled almost periodic processes, Electronic Journal of Statistics, 11, 99–147.
- A.E. Dudek and Ł. Lenart (2017). Subsampling for nonstationary time series with non-zero mean function, Statistics and Probability Letters, 129, 252–259.
- A.E. Dudek (2018). Block bootstrap for periodic characteristics of periodically correlated time series, Journal of Nonparametric Statistics , 30(1), 87-124.
- D. Dehay, A.E. Dudek and M. Elbadaoui (2018). Bootstrap for almost cyclostationary processes with jitter effect, Digital Signal Processing, 73, 93-105.
- A.E. Dudek. and P. Potorski. Simulation study of bootstrap confidence intervals for the coefficients
of the autocovariance function of PC time series - submitted.
- University of Potsdam, Potsdam, Germany (17-22 I 2016), working visit, cooperation with Alexandra Carpentier (University of Potsdam), Jean-Marc Freyermuth (University of Cambridge), Mayya Zhilova (Weierstrass Institute, Berlin)
- Université Joseph Fourier - Grenoble 1, Grenoble, France (8-15 II 2016), working visit, cooperation with Marianne Clausel (Université Joseph Fourier), Irène Gannaz (INSA de Lyon)
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland (14 III - 15 IV 2016), working visit, cooperation with Bogdan Ćmiel (AGH Kraków and IMPAN Wrocław)
- University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK (1-8 V 2016), working visit, cooperation with Jean-Marc Freyermuth
- Université Paris X Nanterre (4-18 XI 2016), working visit, cooperation with Patrice Bertail
- Université de Neuchâtel (13-31 I 2017), working visit, cooperation with Jean-Marc Freyermuth.
- Aix-Marseille University (10-15 V 2017), working visit, cooperation with Florent Autin
- Université Paris X Nanterre (23 V - 6 VI 2017), working visit, cooperation with Patrice Bertail
- Kraków University of Economics (1 VII - 21 VII 2017, 31 VII - 14 VIII 2017, 21 VIII - 31 VIII 2017), working visit, cooperation with Łukasz Lenart
- Université Paris X Nanterre (1 IX - 15 IX 2017), working visit, cooperation with Patrice Bertail
- lecture for PhD students entitled Introduction to bootstrap method (23 II 2016, 4h) organized by L'IRMAR and l'UFR de Mathématiques de Rennes 1 with help of labex CHL and doctoral school Matisse
Work with students:
- CHAU Thi Tuyet Trang, PhD student in mathematics of Rennes 1. Discussion of possible bootstrap methods that can be applied to improve Kalman filter, choice of appropriate model e.g. with heave tails.
Other activities at Rennes 2:
- work with Jean-Marc Freyermuth (University of Cambridge, UK), 15-28 II 2016 and 18-29 IV 2016
- work and discussions with Andrzej Makagon (Hampton University, USA), 1-11 III 2016
Analytica LASER, supervisors: Billy Amzal, period January-February 2017 (http://analytica-laser.com/).
- taking part in Festival des Sciences 2016 (15 October 2016, INSA Rennes) http://www.espace-sciences.org/evenements/festival/2016/village
- head of scientific committee (together with Harry Hurd) of the workshop on Nonstationary Systems & and Their Applications which is an annual event taking place in Gródek nad Dunajcem in Poland
- taking part in MSCA workshop organized at Université Rennes 1 (31 III 2017); given presentation "Individual Fellowship in Maria Skłodowska - Curie H2020 program" to share my experience as a Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow